To create my book I used Indesign.
This was created into a book of a range images.
I imported these by File Place and then adjust the size for them to all be the same.
After I applied the text changing the type to a readable font and size that suited the tone of my book. This was
Afterwards I decided to use one of my images as a front cover, making it full size of the page.
After applying more text I changed the colour of using a new gradient swatch. Where I then picked the linear option and chose two colours for the swatch to run between.
Following on I rotated the text so to put it on an angle to fit the bricks in the image.
This though didn’t work perfectly so I selected each letter that didn’t fit and points and alignment at the top of the software so to make the text higher or lower depending on what I needed and to bring it in closer to the other text.